- Jr. Beginner (Ages 5-6) & Beginner (Ages 7-12): This introductory gymnastics class exposes the gymnast to the basic elements of strength, flexibility and balance while giving the a taste of the ins and outs of life on the flip side. Classes meet for 1 hour once per week. Cost – $140 per 8 week session.
- Adv. Beginner (Ages 7-11): This class builds on the foundation taught in the beginner class and introduces the concept of conditioning. Additional benefits of this class include improving self-confidence and self-esteem as basic elements are mastered. Classes meet for 1 hour and 15 minutes once per week. Cost – $155 per 8 week session.
- Intermediate (Ages 7-11): This class continues to build on the foundation laid out in the beginner programs but will start to focus more on technique as more advanced gymnastics skills are introduced. Classes meet once per week for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Cost – $180 per 8 week session.
- Adv. Intermediate (Ages 7-11): This class emphasizes body control and increased spatial awareness as gymnastics combinations and the beginnings of routines are introduced. Self motivation and discipline become emerging concepts that are nurtured at this level. Classes meet once per week for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Cost – $180 per 8 week session.
- Jr. Tumbling (Ages 5-9): This class is geared for elementary aged student who just want to learn tumbling and is ideal for rec league cheerleaders and dancers. Class meets once per week for 1 hour. Cost – $140 per 8 week session.
- Tumbling (Ages 10+): This class emphasizes basic tumbling skills (i.e cartwheels, round-offs, & back handsprings) as well as tumbling the beginnings of tumbling combinations. Class meets once per week for 1 hour. Cost – $140 per 8 week session.
- Middle/High School (Ages 11-18): This class prepares gymnasts for their middle and high school teams. It focuses on skills and combinations that are required for competition in VHSL sponsored events. Class meets once or twice per week for 2 hours each. Cost – $205 for 1 day/wk for 8 wk session or $275 for 2 days/wk for 8 week session.
Not all classes may be offered every session. Please check the Class Schedule for current availability.