Class availability and times are subject to change without notice.
Appropriate attire is necessary for the safety in participation in gymnastics.
- Clothing: Athletes should be dressed in form fitted shirts or leotards. Shorts are not required but if worn should have an elastic waistband; no buttons, buckles or drawstrings allowed. No crop tops, sports bras, or midriff tops allowed. Shoes and socks should be removed prior to participation.
- Hair: Long hair should be pulled up and tightly secured. Large barrettes and beads are not recommended.
- Jewelry: Only stud earrings are permitted. All other jewelry should be removed. Medical alert jewelry must be tightly secured to the body.
Food & Drink
- No gum allowed.
- All food and drink should be left in the lobby and is not allowed in the gym.
- Students more than 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule class.
- Aerial East Gymnastics is not responsible for children prior to or after class time. Students should be picked up promptly at the end of class.
- Sick children should not attend class. Participants must be symptom free for 24 hours prior to participation.
Registration and Enrollment
- Student must re-enroll for each session. Priority registration begins week 5 and open enrollment begins week 7. Enrollment guidelines are as follows:
- Week 5: Stay Week (Same Class Registration)
- Only students that are enrolling in the same class at the same time may re-enroll.
- Enrollment this week guarantees placement for the following session.
- Week 6: Switch/Sibling Week
- Current students that are changing classes (including those moving up) and siblings of current students.
- Week 7-8: Open Enrollment & Web Registration
- Week 5: Stay Week (Same Class Registration)
- Enrollment after week 5 is not guaranteed, is dependent on class availability, and scheduled on a first come basis.
Make Up Classes, Inclement Weather, Class Cancelations, Schedule and Holiday Closings
- We allow one make up class per 8 week session.
- Missed classes for any reason may be rescheduled. Scheduled absences may be made up prior to the missed class. All make up classes must be scheduled, are dependent upon class availability and must occur in the same session they are missed. Absences may not be carried over from session to session.
- If Aerial East Gymnastics must close for any reason, including inclement weather, make up classes will be offered outside of the one allowable make up per session. Inclement weather closings will be posted on the Aerial East Gymnastics website and sent out via email.
- Participants will be notified via email when Aerial East Gymnastics will be closed for scheduled closings. Whole classes may be re-scheduled or students may be asked to schedule a make up class at their convenience.
- We ask that you schedule make up classes in a timely fashion. In turn, every effort will be made to schedule an appropriate make up class. If you are unable to attend a re-scheduled class or make up a class, tuition will not be refunded or credited to your account.
- Aerial East Gymnastics does not follow school closings (i.e. inclement weather, holidays, and other scheduled closings).
- Recreational and Pre-School Tuition: Recreational and pre-school tuition is paid on a per session (8 week) basis.
- Enrollment either in person, over the phone, via email, or online shows commitment to enrollment and will require full payment of tuition and fees. Changing classes (day, time or class) is permitted at any time but dependent upon class availability.
- Tuition and fees are due at the time of enrollment.
- Please notify Aerial East Gymnastics immediately of withdrawal from class(es). Withdrawal from class at any time is permitted and will be issued as an in house tuition credit. In house credits will be pro-rated from the date of withdrawal and expire 18 months from the date issued. In house credits my not be transfer to anyone outside of the immediate household. Annual registrations fees are not subject to tuition credit.
- Aerial East Gymnastics will pro-rate tuition for those that join a session late.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for on-line registration and will be charged once class placement as been confirmed.
- Discounts: Multi-student and multi-class enrollments are subject to a 10% discount on all tuition. Middle/High School class tuition is subject to a ~35% discount on same-student, multi-night enrollments. Only one discount applies per class.
- Registration Fee(s): There is a $25 registration fee per child ($50 max/family) due at the initial time of registration. Registration fee(s) are subsequently due after one consecutive year of inactivity.
- All returned payments incur at $15 fee.
Evaluations, Certificates, and Buttons
- Evaluations: Students in pre-school and rec classes are evaluated on weeks 4-5 of sessions 1-5. Evaluations are not completed during session 6 (summer) or for students enrolled in the middle/high school class. Students not in class on weeks 4 and/or 5 may not be evaluated on every event. Evaluations can be picked up through week 7. Those that are not picked up are discarded.
- Certificates & Buttons: Each child enrolled will get a button at the end of each session (week 8). Certificates are not printed for middle/high school athletes but those that would like a button may pick one up. Certificates are kept through week 4 of the following session. Those that are not picked up will be discarded.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym unless involved in a parent and toddler class or at the direction of the coaching staff.
- Smoking is prohibited both inside and outside the facilities at Aerial East Gymnastics.
- Flash photography while athletes are in motion is prohibited.