Class availability and times are subject to change without notice.
Appropriate attire is necessary for the safety in participation in gymnastics.
- Clothing: Athletes should be dressed in form fitted shirts or leotards. Shorts are not required but if worn should have an elastic waistband; no buttons, buckles or drawstrings allowed. No crop tops, sports bras, or midriff tops allowed. Shoes and socks should be removed prior to participation.
- Hair: Long hair should be pulled up and tightly secured. Large barrettes and beads are not recommended.
- Jewelry: Only stud earrings are permitted. All other jewelry should be removed. Medical alert jewelry must be tightly secured to the body.
Food & Drink
- No gum allowed.
- All food and drink should be left in the lobby and is not allowed in the gym.
- Students more than 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule class.
- Aerial East Gymnastics is not responsible for children prior to or after class time. Students should be picked up promptly at the end of class.
- Sick children should not attend class. Participants must be symptom free for 24 hours prior to participation.
Registration, Enrollment, and Withdraw from Classes
- Students may enroll at any time but is subject to class availability.
- Tuition is billed on a monthly basis and is based off an average of 4 classes at month.
- Tuition is pro-rated for athletes that enroll in the middle of a month.
- Athletes must withdraw from class by the 15th of the preceding month if they are not going to continue in their current class time for the upcoming month. If withdraw is not made by the 15th then tuition will be billed and classes missed classes may be made up.
Make Up Classes, Inclement Weather, Class Cancelations, Schedule and Holiday Closings
- All missed classes must be made up within 3 months of the absence date. Missed classes for any reason may be rescheduled. Missed classes may be made up prior to the absence. All make up classes must be scheduled, are dependent upon class availability and must occur within 3 months of the date the class is missed.
- Make up classes must be scheduled for any inclement weather closings. Inclement weather closings will be posted on the Aerial East Gymnastics website and sent out via email.
- Scheduled holiday closings as follows are not eligible to be made up. Additional closings not listed below are eligible for make up.
- Spring Break (as determined by Hanover County Public Schools)
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Halloween (Evening Classes Only)
- Thanksgiving Break: Thursday-Sunday of Thanksgiving Weekend
- Winter Break: December 23rd-January 1st
- We ask that you schedule make up classes in a timely fashion. In turn, every effort will be made to schedule an appropriate make up class. If you are unable to attend a re-scheduled class or make up a class, tuition will not be refunded or credited to your account.
- Missed make up classes are not eligible to be made up.
- Aerial East Gymnastics does not follow school closings (i.e. inclement weather, holidays, and other scheduled closings).
- Recreational, Pre-School, and Pole Vaulting Tuition: Tuition is billed on a monthly basis with an average of 4 classes per month.
- Enrollment either in person, over the phone, via email, or online shows commitment to enrollment and will require full payment of tuition and fees. Changing classes (day, time or class) is permitted at any time but dependent upon class availability.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for registration and will be charged at the beginning of each month. Those that prefer to pay with another method must pay the desk in advance of the first of the month.
- Registration and Activation fees are due at the time of enrollment. Tuition fees will be run on the first of each month.
- Enrollment is ongoing once enrolled. If you choose to withdraw from class you must let Aerial East Gymnastics know by the 15th of the preceding month in order to not be billed for the month.
- Multi-student enrollments (i.e. families with more than one enrolled student) are subject to a 10% discount on all tuition.
- Multi-class enrollments (i.e. same student taking multiple classes) are subject to a 25% discount.
- These discounts cannot be combined.
- Registration & Activation Fees
- There is a $30 registration fee per child ($60 max/family) due at the initial time of registration. Registration fee(s) are subsequently due after one consecutive year of inactivity.
- There is a $20 activation fee per child ($40 max/family) for any athlete that reenrolls after being inactive but is less than one year since their previous enrollment.
- All returned payments incur at $30 fee.
- All account that are not up to date by the 10th of the month will incur a $30 late charge. Accounts not up to date by the 15th of the month will be automatically dropped from class.
Evaluations and Moving Up
- Evaluations: Students are evaluated on a quarterly basis. Students that are recommended to move up to the next skill level can do so immediately. If there are no suitable class options available, athletes will remain in their current class and be placed on a waiting list until a spot in the desired class becomes available.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym unless involved in a parent and toddler class or at the direction of the coaching staff.
- Smoking is prohibited both inside and outside the facilities at Aerial East Gymnastics.
- Flash photography while athletes are in motion is prohibited.